Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Take Two



Betty white has had the comeback of her life in 2010. From one snickers commercial...to Hollywood's it (golden) girl. Betty White is best known for role on Golden Girl. Rose Nylund and I have a lot in common, as I have some wild (but true) stories and sometimes I'm said to be a "terminally naive, a person who always believed the first explanation of something." GASP!! and now as for comebacks go I'm following Betty White once again. I am now working at Great Clips in Flemmington. I started last month as a receptionist. and now I am also a floater.(cutting when we are busy)I love the salon atmosphere. super friendly and mellow. I really have been given a great chance to shine! so happy I have time to write again! first half of my state boards have been completed and PASSED!!! yay<3

who doesn't like Golden Girl quotes??
Rose: Can I ask a dumb question?
Dorothy: Like no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment