Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mom Approved

My mother recently had surgery, altho the surgery was a huge success one of the side effects from it was hair loss. As she already had fine short hair,additional hair loss was something she was not prepared for. Lucky for her I am The worlds BEST daughter! I found XFusion! XFusion is a cosmetic breakthrough that immediately gives men and
women thicker-looking hair. It consists of colored organic fibers made
of pure keratin protein – the same protein that makes up human hair.
When shaken onto balding or thinning hair, XFusion fibers instantly and
securely fill out the hair a person already has, giving him or her the
appearance of having significantly more hair. Since XFusion works with
existing hair, it can enhance even the sparsest areas. (It is not,
however, appropriate for completely bald individuals.) Mama dukes says "This product has been a life saver of social comfort to me by covering the thin area of my hair in the top front of my hair. I feel very confident wearing it. My hair is dark brown, which seems to make my white scalp really glow in contrast to my dark hair. This product does a very good job of covering the area and giving the appearance of fuller hair by covering the white contrast of the scalp." great colors to choose from For even better results,The Spray Applicator fits on the cap of the bottle after the sifter is removed. It disperses the fibers even more uniformly than by shaking; it can help fill out larger areas more easily and also allow you close and precise enhancement of smaller areas.
All and all 5 star product!

No comments:

Post a Comment