Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

TESTING,testing, TESTING

Lots of products sent to me over the past few weeks :) so happy I feel Ligit! big things starting right now, if only I could have this moment with me forever. On to the goods, First up was very sexy Dry shampoo. This stuff is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!!!!!!!! I have dark hair and because it is clay-based there is no white, powdery residue, it literally keeps my hair looking clean for the 2nd and even 3rd day without reapplying! It leaves your hair a matte finish and adds volume. I was blown away at how well it worked! where the jury seems split on weather it is a pro or a con is the the texture it leaves your hair. To me it feel like hairspray( the mega hold, tornado proof kind) Even tho the spray is only on your roots it does make your hair feel slighly straw like. Very sexy dry shampoo is a 4 1/2 star product for me! Great for styling, and does add volume,that helps me to style it like normal on 2nd day. The clay based product literally does soak up the oil and saves your color and your time! AMAZING!
CON: the funky smell of the spray. (not eye watering, But not roses)

Next up...
Chi-organics Olive Nutrient Therapy Silk Oil

(I already use & LOVE moroccan oil but i do love the organic push)

No comments:

Post a Comment