Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The ABC’s Of Me

I’m a total band wagon-er. A lot of the blogs I read have done this fun post, so I thought I’d do it too.

The ABC’s Of Me:

1. Age: 26 (my bday is Jan 19th!)

2. Bed size: Queen

3. Chore you hate: folding laundry. I have no problem sorting through whites, colors, and towels, but when it comes to folding, i would rather put in on a hanger haha

4. Dogs: I want a dog so bad it hurts! but to be honest I don't thing I would ever get one if I lived alone, because I do not want to clean up poop.

5: Essential to start your day: Coffee!!

6: Favorite color: hot pink, coral and strangely beige

7: Gold or silver: gold

8: Height: 5’4 1/2

9: Instruments you play: I have never played ANY instrument!

10: Job title: Salon Assistant, Front Desk Coordinator, elderly caregiver & on-call nanny

11: Kids: LOVE them! but I'm still waiting for my prince to propose, so not anytime soon.

12: Live: Hamilton, NJ

13: Mom’s name: Maureen

14: Nicknames: Taffy, Steffi, Nini, Frenchy, teshie, nan!(short for nanny)

15: Overnight hospital stays: well you see this one time I was attacked by 2 pit-bulls, with 47 stitches i was there for about 3 weeks

16: Pet peeve: slow drivers, negative people and the biggest is snifflers (Go get a tissue! and if i offer you one don't tell me no thanks and continue to sniff USE the tissue!!!!)

17: Quote from a movie: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

18: Righty or lefty: righty

19: Siblings: Danielle and Alex are the closest thing I have to siblings

20: Time you wake up: Depends. most days 7:15. but if given the opportunity I could sleep till 1pm :)

21: Underwear: thongs, hanky pankies are are my favorites.

22: Vegetable you dislike: cooked carrots.

23: What makes you run late: Everything. This is the story of my life.

24: X-Rays: in my lifetime i have had well over 200. as my mother says "there is a reason she did not name me Grace!"

25: Yummy food you make: I'm a pretty fantastic baker. cookies and cakes are so fun to make. the past 3 years i just started cooking so I am always trying new things, last night I made crab cakes!

26: Favorite zoo animal: I LOVE all animals! but sea turtles and white tigers are my 2 favs

No comments:

Post a Comment