Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beach NiNi

My dad's house has been my life line this past week! Here in Jersey it has been 100 degrees for the past 2 days and not cooling off anytime soon! Blech! Thankfully my dad has a pool, so my sister and I have lived in the past week.
As fan-freaking-tastic the pool has been, my hair has been holding up a white flag! clorine is so0o drying to your hair, not to mention what it does to your blonde! (S.N. -put ketchup in your hair, sounds crazy but gets the green out) Bumble &Bumbles have an AWESOME clarifing shampoo called "Sunday"
Highly recomend it!(REVIEW: It's designed to remove build up in either one wash, or if you want - and they do say you don't need to - a second wash just to be sure. It has the slightest of fragrance (very fresh and natural) and you don't need a lot. It lathers well, and makes your hair soft again, because all the junk is out of your hair right after using this amazing shampoo. It's one of the best build-up removing shampoos I've ever used and it's so softening. You shouldn't need it much more than once a week, but sometimes I use it twice. I love it and highly recommend it to all product junkies. ) i shampooed them left the shampoo in my hair for a few min then rinsed it out and Good-bye Clorine hair!

My second Must have of the summer is Morrocan oil Hydrating masque LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!!
(REVIEW:This is a great conditioner for very dry, overprocessed hair. the Moroccan oil leaves it soft. The smell is fantastic! ) now yes this is a little pricy however you NEED this in your life if you are a fish like me! Both are avil at Mystique Salon! ok thats all for now. off to Teresa's for din. I'm told there chicken alfado is delish! YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment