Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birch box


AWESOME discovery in this month’s Birch Box!

I bought three pretty packs of these adorbs twistband hair ties thanks to the single one that was in my birch box this month. Aren’t they the sweetest little things you’ve ever seen? I received a black one in my box this month and loved it as soon as I saw it..or even put in my hair for that matter. Each pack of 3 costs $5 and it’s free shipping. Hook a sister up. Let me just tell you- For $10 a month, you get a box full of of random fun beauty products (all from legit reputable companies.) They are all sample sizes which is nice because you can test them out and decide for yourself if you really want to buy the bigger amount of that specific product. The coolest part about Birch Box, (I think,) is that there’s absolutely no commitment. So yeah, it’s $10 a month, but if you’re not digging it, you can cancel at anytime, no questions asked. Def worth a try if you’re a beauty junkie like mwah. Seriously, would I lie to you??? Plus, who doesn’t love an a box of goodies showing up at your door every month? I’m down.

http://www.birchbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment